Monday, August 23, 2010

Why I like blogging

1. It is creative. I like creativity.
2. The world, with all its messages, talks to me all the time. ALL THE TIME. This is my way of talking back to it. I love the fact that the world has access to it. 
3. There are so many things to say, but whom are they to be said to? Who is the audience? Friends? But there is only so much you can talk with friends, only so much you can burden them with / bore them with. Blogging lets the audience decide if they want to continue listening to you. 
4. When you write, you preserve a mind. It can be helpful in the future.
5. Though biased, it is a semi-decent reflection of who you are - to yourself and to the world. 
6. Writing/blogging is like crying in that It is an emotional release. You stay less complicated once you write.  

No comments:

Post a Comment