Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Advice for Athiests

To be a genuine, skilled and an effective atheist - an atheist at heart who truly believes what he says, (especially to be the kind that attacks Christianity or at the minimum, the kind that will have a slightly more lasting effect on me, a Christian) you should understand Christianity... so that when you fire your arrows at it you know you have aimed for the right target.

I don't have much of a problem with the fact that you attack Christianity (I am quite for it) but with that your arrows miss it completely and that you call whatever it hits Christianity. Then I have to go pick up the arrow and say, "Hey, you gotta aim correctly". Don't get me wrong. I think you are skilled. You just gotta know what you want to aim at.


Somewhere there, my friend, somewhere where you want to aim at lies the best news of your life. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree...if ur gonna refute Christianity, make sure its Christianity ur refuting.

    ReplyDelete